As we are currently all going through some unprecedented times we ask you read the information below which provides details on the steps and procedures Insulation Extract are taking to protect our staff and customers:
- No physical contact between staff & customers
- Maintaining federal government social distance requirements between staff & customers
- Mandatory hand washing before entering company vehicles, before entering customers homes & before entering building sites with evidence logged on a hand washing register located at our office.
- Compulsory wearing of P2 dusk mask & disposable gloves whilst in a company vehicle, on job at customers home, on a building site and around warehouse/office.
- Self Isolation for 14 days if been in contract with an individual(s) who has recently returned from overseas or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Report to management and self isolate if displaying symptoms cold/flue like symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19 and self isolate for minimum of 14 days.
- All staff to reduce non essential travel after working hours to essential items only (ie groceries, fuel, doctors)
- Customers to open and close doors so staff have no physical contact on any surfaces of customers property
If you would like more information on the above or on some recommendations in getting your job done while the country deals with COVID-19 then please don't heistate to contact our office.